05 January 2009

WWJD? or What does the Bible say...

I have a lot of people look at me like I am sinning when I tell them what I do. Don't get me wrong, most people love what I do. LOL! But, back to my reasoning for this blog. There is a website called, The Marriage Bed, http://www.themarriagebed.com/. This site focuses on intimacy, the bible, marriage and everything in between. This is a good resource if you are trying to stay within your religion but want to experiment, so to speak!

So, I have people make comments to me, my mom being one, that "so and so is supposed to be a Christian, but she is going to your parties?" Well, I want to point out a few things that I found at The Marriage Bed.

What's Okay? What's Not?
1. We are to obstain from immoral sex.
2. We are to have sex only in the marriage; one man and one woman.
3. We are to lovingly meet the legitimate sexual needs and wants of our spouse.
4. Love for our spouse, and respect for the bodies and minds God created, requires us to avoid anything which can cause serious problems:
  • physically
  • medically
  • emotionally
  • mentally
  • spiritually
  • relationally

5. We should never push our spouse to compromise their beliefs.

6. We are not to be controlled by anything.

Anything that does not violate any of these principles should be okay within the marriage bed.

So, after reading this, I find that what I do/sell is not a sin! I am helping couples to enhance their relationship/marriage.

**If you would like to read the scriptures on the above findings please visit www.themarriagebed.com

No comments:

Post a Comment