01 January 2009

Happy 2009!!!!

Wow! Another year gone. I can't believe it! So, I celebrated the new year w/ family and friends at my house. We ate, drank, and played Rock Band! What a way to spend New Year's eve!

So, as you all know 2008 brought great things to my life! I started my business with Brown Bag Party! I never imagined how fast things would grow, never really imagined there would be "things" to mention! LOL!

Well, in with my new year's celebration, I gained my very first team member!!! Yay!!!! I have a team now! Then just before I went to bed last night, or this morning, I checked my website just to see where I stood in sales for December. I reached my goal of $1000 for the month!

I am so excited!!! I know that $1000 may not seem like a lot but, I have only been in this biz for 5 months now! This makes the 2nd month that I broke a $1000. Just starting out, this is my goal each month, mainly to see my name in print in the company newsletter, but still it is my goal!

By the summer of 2009, I plan to build my biz even more so that I can double or triple that goal for each month!

So, I hope everyone had a very safe and happy New Year's eve and I wish you all a very prosperous New Year w/ 2009!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello BBParty Girl, I found you through Aloha Friday on Bloggy Mommy. You mentioned working from home and financial security. CONGRATULATIONS on your team member and reaching your goal. I would very much like to talk with you for two(three) reasons. 1. I have worked from home for an Inc 500 company and recieved RESIDUAL income now for the past 14 years. 2. You seem like an upbeat person who wether for personal and or business reasons I think might be interested in what I do and 3. I am always looking for positive people to network with.
    You can email me (Amy~Happy Momma)at thankfulmum@yahoo.com.

    Happy 2009 and I look forward to sharing with you.

    ReplyDelete