14 January 2009

All these Groups; So much GREAT stuff!

Okay, so I have been trying to think of ways that I can help out the members of all of these groups that I am involved in. So, I have decided that I am going to find an item out of these shops that interests me and post about it each day!

Okay, to start with I am posting about Aimee @ www.shakeyourbonbons.com.

She has some awesome treats! I know personally how good her bon bons are! I love the red velvet and the mint. Go visit her site to check out all of the tasty treats she has to offer. She also reps for lots of companies so she offers a wide range of items for every occasion!

So go on, check her out! www.shakeyourbonbons.com

Oh yeah, she is also having a vender blender online tonight. Go to her site and click on the party room to join in. There will be fun, games, discounts, specials, and lots of chatting! Come on out and join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment