27 January 2009

Awesome Member of SSIS

Okay, so I had said that I was going to feature one of my Sassy Sistas every day. Well, I got behind on doing that! Sorry! Now, I am going to try and get back on track.





I am featuring Susan w/ Wags Creations. She has some awesome stuff!




First item I really like is her altered clipboards. Here is a really cute one.




**Heart Paisley**


Okay, isn't that cute!


Next item up for feature is her Barn Stars.


I just love these! I think they are so cute and festive. I think that would look cute in a baby's room.

Okay, the last item I am featuring, but definitely not all that she has to offer is,


Her Gift Cans.


What a cute way to give a gift! This adorable little can is called "Sassy"!

LOVE IT!

Now, if you like the items that I featured, go visit Susan's site, Wags Creations , and see all of the great items that she has to offer!

1 comment: