10 August 2009

Wii Fit Workout Routine

I am sure by now that many of you know that I am a member of the awesome group






Well, one of the owners, Debbi, started a personal blog, My Journey of Changing Me, tracking her success and journey of her weight loss goals. She has encouraged many of her followers to start working out and working towards their weight loss goals. I am one that has taken on the challenge.



Debbi has introduced me, and many, to the Wii Fit Routine website.


Well, today starts my first day of workouts on the Wii Fit. I did the following 30 min weight loss routine.



Hard 30 Minute Wii Fit Weight Loss Routine
Stretch
Fit Credits
Triangle
2 minutes
Total
2 minutes


Warm-up
Fit Credits
Single Leg Twist
2 minutes
Single Leg Extension
3 minutes
Total
5 minutes


Exercise
Fit Credits
Island Run / Jog (1 or 2 Player)
5 minutes
Super Hula Hoop x 1
10 minutes
Balance Game of your Choice
2 minutes
Balance Game of your Choice
2 minutes
Total
19 minutes


Cool Down
Fit Credits
Short Run / Jog (1 or 2 Player)
2 minutes
Triangle
2 minutes
Cobra
2 minutes
Total
6 minutes


Full Routine
32 minutes

My total workout time ended up being 31 minutes. I think I missed a minute on the balance game. But I am very happy with that as a start! Thirty-one minutes is great for me, especially since I don't normally workout or exercise!


After today's workout I feel great! I am excited to do this again tomorrow. I think with an actual routine to go by and someone to keep me motivated, thanks Debbi, I will keep this up and be able to reach my weight loss goals!

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you hun! It does make it fun to have an actual routine to follow and not just sit there feeling lost on "Ok what should I do next?" I know we will both reach our goals!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHOo! I am glad to have you coaching me on!

    ReplyDelete