25 June 2009

Budgeting Tips

I have been married for six years now and still have not quite got budgeting down to a tee. Our money is sometimes short or tight, however you want to look at it. We sometimes are stretching every penny. We are a family of four on mainly one income. After the birth of our second child we decided that it was better for us for me to stay at home with our children. So we went to one income.

I have attempted, not whole heartily might I add, to work out a budget for my family to stick to. I was given a spreadsheet to fill out with all of our expenses and incomes. I couldn't even fill out the slots. So I am wondering what kinds of tips my wonderful readers have to offer.

If you have a great plan that works for you please comment with your suggestions. I really do appreciate any suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment