26 April 2010

Why Brown Bag Party ROCKS!

Almost 2 years ago, I discovered Brown Bag Party. I was a stay at home mom with no income of my own. I was enjoying being home with my two children and was not really looking for anything. When an acquaintance told me about the company, I just thought "OK another romance party".

It did not take me long to discover that, NO Brown Bag Party is NOT just another romance party! I decided to give Brown Bag Party a try and see how it went. I guess since I told you in the very beginning you can see, after 2 years, it went well.

I had been with other direct sales companies and lost interest fast. Well, this has not been the case! I LOVE Brown Bag Party!

Brown Bag Party is not just a direct sales company, it is a family! I have met so many awesome people over my 2 years with this company. From trainings online, to live Boot Camp, and also hostesses and guests at my parties. I have never been in any "job" where EVERYONE was so willing to help you out, rather they got anything for it or not. I truly love the fact that this is such a close nit group of ladies, and they all rock!

I started doing my parties, honestly thinking that I wasn't sure if I would keep it up. After my first party, I was hooked!

I get paid to party! Who doesn't love to party? Who wouldn't want to get paid to cut up and have a good time with awesome people?

I think that I have finally found my place and something that I love doing! Thanks so much Brown Bag Party
and
all of my Brown Bag Party sisters for always being there when we need it no matter when or where!


No comments:

Post a Comment