05 January 2010

#B90Days The Challenge Has Begun

As I posted in my last blog, I am taking part in the Cover to Cover in 90 days challenge with Amy at Mom's Toolbox. That is I am going to read the entire Bible, cover to cover in only 90 days! The challenge started January 1st. So we are already on day 5. This is awesome! I never thought that I could read the entire Bible! Although I didn't receive my program kit until January 2nd, I am doing well with the readings! I did get a little behind but as of now I am caught up!

At this point, I have already read Genesis, the first book in the Bible! WOW!!!

I am so excited to keep up with this program and challenge! I will complete the reading and I will learn more about the word of God! I can't wait to share my knowledge with my girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment