23 February 2009

Still Some Good Ones

Let me just tell you all that there are still some good people in this world! Thankfully!!!!

Where is this coming from you ask, well, let me just tell you! Yesterday, Sunday, I had a party so I was trying to get everything done before I had to go. I decided to run to the grocery store to get the stuff we needed for this week. I was doing good for time, had all my groceries went to pay and discovered that I had lost my money that I had in my pocket. It was $108, GONE! I freaked!!! I went rushing back through the store hoping that I would find it laying on the floor somewhere, NOTHING! By this time I was thinking, how am I going to tell my husband that I lost $100.

I walked up to the office, I figured I would take a chance and ask if anyone found the money and turned it in. I really never expected to see that money again. So, I walk up and ask the girl if, by chance, someone had turned in some money. She asked me how much I had, at the time I was not even sure, I knew it was $100 and something. Well, she smiled and said "Yes, someone brought it up here!" OMGoodness, I was so happy and surprised, I began to cry right then! She got my money out of the safe and handed it to me and "its okay you can stop crying now!" I told her thank you and got my groceries and left.

I am so glad that there are still some good and honest people in this world! After I left the store I was wishing that I had asked who found it so that I could thank them. I was thanking God all the way home. I am still a little in disbelief that the angel turned my money in.

So, I learned a lesson yesterday, don't walk around with that much money in my pocket!

Thanking God and my angel!

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment