08 March 2012

Wow! What a year its been!!!!

So it's not really been a full year but we are almost there!  A lot of us were kind of lost when we heard that Brown Bag Party was closing.  HOWEVER, you know that saying "When one door closes, another one opens"?  Well, that is so true and usually the new door is even better!

My new door was Intimate Expressions!!!!  WHOA.....has it proven to be SO much better!  I am so glad that I chose this company!  I absolutely LOVE being treated as a person and not just a number!  We have so many great products and our Hostess program is AMAZING!!!!  Intimate Expressions is truly one big happy family! 

Dave and Anna, the owners of Intimate Expressions, are wonderful!  I have never worked with a company where the owners are the ones that answer the phones when you call and if they don't, they get on the phone with you!  Every time that I have had to call the home office I have spoken to Dave himself!  He doesn't have to know my rep id # to look up who I am, he actually knows me!

I was really impressed when Dave and Anna attended our retreat in Gatlinburg, TN this past summer. 

All of the consultants are awesome!  Everyone is here to help everyone.  It doesn't matter whose team you are on, where you live, what level you are at in your business, or what you need; there is always someone and most of the time lots of someones (LOL) willing to answer your questions.

I am so happy with where my business has gone in the past few months!  I have a GREAT sponsor and a GREAT team!

I am looking forward to Convention in VEGAS in July!!!!

If you are ready to make a change in your life and have ever considered direct sales, I would love to talk to you more about what Intimate Expressions has to offer!  You can start your own business and be your OWN boss for $99.95.  If you are already with another romance company and are looking for a change, we have a great transfer program (you can transfer for only $30!)!

Check out my website for more information on the business opportunity!   If you have more questions please email me FunPartyDiva@yahoo.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment