15 July 2009

Product Review: Everlasting Bouquet

Are you a person that loves flowers? I am! I love the beautiful colors and varieties there are. I love how pretty all the flower gardens look in bloom as you ride down the road.

Only I have a few issues, I don't have a green thumb and I suffer from migraines and floral scents bring them on. These two issues are the reason that I do not have any flowers in my house. I don't even have any outside, yet.


Well, I have found a solution! This product is the perfect solution to the lack of a green thumb and also allergies! Jean from JMayOriginals has created the Everlasting Bouquet! That's right a beautiful bouquet of flowers that never has to be watered, never has to be weeded, and best of all, never dies!!!! I recently won a giveaway from JMayOriginals, actually I have won two giveaways. Each prize was a unique hand crocheted Everlasting Bouquet. My second bouquet came in the mail today and it is gorgeous! A bouquet of three beautiful blue flowers complete with its on vase of colored stones to hold the flowers.


This is a great way to brighten up your office or your living room without having to worry about killing the flowers or having an allergic reaction!


Are you looking for the perfect gift that will last a lifetime? Check out JMayOriginals and get yourself one of these beautiful bouquets! These would also make a great bridal bouquet to throw at your wedding!


Jean also makes other great items and has just launched her first edible item; MUDBALLS!!! Yummy! Go on, check out her site, you know you want to!;)

3 comments:

  1. Great post! I love Jeans items!! she is so creative.. and I cannot wait to try those mudballs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great review Christina! Yes there is something about those Mudballs that keeps calling my name lol. Jean is very talented.I would love to get a set of flowers! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Christina for such a wonderful writeup!! I'm so glad you enjoy your bouquets as much as I enjoy creating them.

    Jean
    www.jmayoriginals.com

    ReplyDelete