04 March 2009

SSIS Spotlight is Shinning on Jo ANN

This weeks Sassy Sisters In Sales spotlight is shinning on Jo Ann Greer! Jo Ann is a lady of many talents! She runs 3 successful businesses. Now for a little about her businesses.


First off she is a rep for Avon. Avon has so much to chose from, they definately have something for everyone! Click here to check out her site. One of my favorite items that I have gotten from Avon is thier Office on the Go! This item is awesome for those ladies doing home parties or just for that lady that likes to stay organized! As you can see below, it comes with a calculator, note pad & pen, change purse, an address book and a cute bag to carry it all in! I carry mine with me to all of my shows in stead of carrying my purse!









Retro Recycled Jewelry is Jo Ann's next business. She hand makes the cutest jewelry using mismatched, broken, or "abandoned" pieces, as she puts it! Just look at these cute pieces!




Okay, last but certainly not least, Jo Ann owns Knitilicious Knits. Check out her cute purses, headbands, wristlets, and so much more! Just look:




Wow! I know! Jo Ann is one talented lady!!! Go check out her sites and show her some love! You go Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment